06/07

Alhamdulillah. I am so glad, saya masih lagi berpeluang untuk menikmati kehidupan dalam tahun yang baru. 2006 left me with so many memories. Good and bad. I have been through so many things. Wanted and unwanted. I have met and created many connections and relationships with different types of people. I am thankful I have been given the opportunity to know each one of them, even though not all of them are on the same wavelength with me. I have accomplished my study. That is one of the biggest achivement, for me. Now I am just waiting for the results to come out, soon. The year started with somehow, a bad start. It ended when I met someone. Someone who are still in my life right now. Seseorang yang saya sayang hingga ke saat ini. Though I used to have a deeper feelings, but it is all in the past. My feelings right now, is pure. I know my limits. I know where I stand. I believe in this,

"You know you really love someone when you want him or her to be happy, even if their happiness means that you're not part of it"
There is no use for you to force anything. Everything happens for reasons. I have also met someone else. Someone who has helped me in a lot of areas. Someone yang telah mengajar saya begitu banyak perkara in life. I do not want to elaborate more about my relationship with this person, but the only thing yang saya nak dia tahu, no matter what, no matter who I am with , saya tetap akan kisah pasal dia. Sayang pada dia. I just hope, one day, dia akan realise.

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all what they have"
I would say, my year ended with a blast. A good one. I have got to know somebody. Someone yang saya tak pernah expect. I never thought I would have this kind of feelings. But I'm still in the process of knowing the person. I hope for the best. I will try my very best. Maybe it's time. And maybe I have found the one. I don't know. I hope so. To all my new friends, thank you sebab sudi berkenalan dengan saya (this includes you, Mak Hayam! yeah..you..you know who you are!..thanx!!! ) May the year ahead will be a successful year for me and for everyone. Welcome 2007, goodbye 2006. I am gonna miss you.

p/s: Terima Kasih Awak.

8 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 2:04 AM said...

hope ur 2007 meletopsss! vavabroom! kaboomboom!

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 1:32 AM said...

I like the idea of your blog's colour scheme. But maybe you could bring up the strength of the pink and the blue, less pastel and more electric? Oh dear, who am I to comment? It's your blog.

Just wanted to say I enjoy reading what you get up to.

{ Adi Luqman } at: 1:37 AM said...

hehe..thanx for ur comment. really appreciate it...gimme me more ideas. =) ill see what i can do with it :)

Anonymous at: 5:30 AM said...

ended with a blast? good :)
i hope that this new start will work for you

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 9:39 PM said...

Tak update pon :-(

{ Vernon Kedit } at: 9:41 PM said...

I prefer your old profile pic but your eyes in this new profile pic speak louder.

{ Adi Luqman } at: 9:43 PM said...

Mr Manager: thank you for ur comments. i am so sorry. i have been busy lately . will update my blog soon. hehehe. thank you again. :)

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 11:18 PM said...

ntah tak update pon? nak i tolong update kan ker? i jadi manager u lah! nnti i watkan blog:

'En.Pengurus' (*nak challenge Mr.Manager nih!)