Celcom Careline

I am in the second week of January now. Haven;t got the time to update my blog. One of the reasons probably because I do not have anything to talk about. Another reason, I have been quite busy with my life. Been going out everyday. Been spending like heaven. Can't believe how fast time flies. Anyway, I am going to start working on Monday, the 22nd of January 2007. My first ever job. Gonna work at Celcom, as Customer Service Executive/Representative. Celcom Careline. Sounds cool eh? Hopefully. I have few friends working there. I hope it's gonna be okay. I went for the interview last Thursday at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. It was quite a good experience for me. That was, of course, my first ever job interview. The interview was kinda different. It was different than what I expected. It was quite, easy. I passed all three stages. Thank god. They called me the next day to inform that I have been selected for the job. I was happy, of course. Why I chose this job? I just wanna gain some experience. I have been warned that this job is gonna be hectic because you will be facing with many problems and you have to give full satisfaction to the customers. No matter how stupid, how dumb, how slow, how rude the customers are, you as the CSR, must be patient. Huhu. Hopefully, I will be able to do that. I think I can. I am patient. I think I am *wink* . So, for the next few months (I hope), Menara Celcom at Jalan Semarak will be my second home. After 3 weeks of training, and after I have passed all the tests, I will be on shifts hours. That's another challenge. The off days will not be fixed, so every week I will have to plan everything. Woohoo...so not really me. I love planning, but I think, I will need to love it more. Though I'm gonna start working on Monday, that wont stop me from joing the AF5 audition. I want to give it a try. I do. Hahaha. I guess that's all for this time. Will update soon if I do have something to talk about. Maybe I should try to find a topic. Current issues maybe? Naaaahhh...that's so not me. Hehe. Nite y'all.

p/s: I so wanna watch Berbagi Suami! Dammit!

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ Ajami Hashim } at: 10:13 AM said...

dear ad,

congrats coz bekerjaya celcom skrg erk? btw, nak tgk Berbagi Suami lagik?