Boring!

Wow, how fast time flies. I have really been busy with my work. I can't believe the last entry I posted was more than a month ago. I believe by now, all my readers (if there were any) would have definitely erased my blog from their blog list.

I'm currently testing my skills in writing ( if i do have any) by trying to develop a story that is partly based on my life experience. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to finish it off but hopefully I will.

Life has been pretty much the same for me. Working from Mondays to Fridays every week. Been spending like hell but I'm trying to save some for rainy days. Well, the truth is, I don't like my bank account to be empty (who does?) so I have been trying my very best to control my expenditure so that my account will not be drained (by me). I'm still working on it. Saving, I mean.

I just bought 2 pairs of new shoes (yes, 2! from Giordano Concepts. They're having major sale!) today. You know, being a small size human being, it's kinda hard for me to find the right clothes that would fit me perfectly. I don't like wearing baggy shirts or t shirts and baggy pants. My ideal sizes would be XS or S for shirts and t-shirts (depending on the cuttings) and as for pants/jeans, I'd have to wear 27" or 28" (the biggest). Yes, I have told you, I'm small.

Till now, I have yet to find anything that interest me. All boring! It's either crap, or just too expensive. Topman does have my size, but who would buy a plain t-shirt that cost you RM73 per piece? Idiots I would say. Maybe if I have those extra money like those idiots have, I would do the same but, honestly, I don't think I'm that idiotic. So, though I have been dying to change my personal style by buying new clothes, I ended up buying the shoes first. Maybe I'll shop again next month.

By the way, Topman = Boring!
Club Monaco = Hotness! (but very expensive! Wish I could shop there but, you're too small, remember Ad?)

I'm so sleepy. Till next time. Toodles!

p/s: Grafitee, I want you next month!

1 Pengkritik Setia:

{ FAIZUL } at: 9:57 AM said...

apsal ak pegi blog memana citer sal shopping arr??? tensen cam ner..hahahaha....